Technology Proficient in Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Photoshop. Able to create orthographic drawings and three-dimensional models, and proficient illustration skills.
Communication Familiar with working in teams to address creative challenges and problems, utilizing member skills effectively to complete a task. Understand creative and business writing techniques and presentation styles. Worked alongside team members to establish marketing briefs and plans for local companies and brands.
Personal Known for being empathetic, determined, analytical, and personable.
Champlain College, Burlington, VT
Bachelor’s Degree of Fine Arts in Graphic Design and
Minor in Marketing
Awards and Honors
- 3.97 GPA; Trustee's List in Fall 2014, President's List for the fourth time in Spring 2015
- Member of the Champlain College chapter of the National Residence Hall Honorary
- Graduated Summa cum laude, Highest Average in the Division of Communications and Creative Media
The Grommet, Somerville, MA March 2015 to Present
- Supported Design Team in the design of weekly projects and deliverables.
OneTeam, Shelburne, VT September 2014
- Redesigned visuals to accompany presentation, updated OneTeam logo, assisted in rearrangement of website layout and hierarchy.
The Grommet, Somerville, MA June 1, 2014 to August 8, 2014
- Designed quarterly newsletter, assisted in designing trade show graphics and deliverables, designed weekly newsletter and web materials, attended professional development lunches.
Yankee Doodler Art and Frame, Marblehead, MA Summer 2012 to Present
Sales Assistant and Junior Framer
- Developed techniques to frame artwork, and communicated with customers to select proper frame and mat to fit their pieces.
Champlain College Equestrian Club, Burlington, VT Spring 2014 to Spring 2015
Vice President and President
- Participate in and organize club events such as Accepted Student’s Day, fundraising, and the Activities Fair
- Plan and attend weekly horseback riding lessons at local barn
- Manage weekly and year-long club financials and commitments
- Work with faculty, the student government, and outside professionals